TURBOCAM has applied its expertise to a wide array of prototype and production pump applications over the years. We have manufactured propellers for axial flow pumps, subsea and spool pumps, nuclear reactor coolant pumps, transfer and mixer pumps for hazardous waste, single and double suction impellers for multi and single stage centrifugal pumps, pump impellers for desalination applications, and much more.
We have experience in duplex stainless steel, cast iron, aluminum bronze, 300 and 400 series stainless steel, and many other common wear and corrosion resistant alloys used in this industry.
- Hirth, curvic or polygon couplings
- Inertia-welded shafts
- Metallurgical experience and testing of stainless steels, titanium and aluminum, both wrought and forged
- Balancing and overspeed testing
- Statistical Process Control and superior quality management
- Open and integrally-shrouded impellers, and partially-integrally shrouded (patent pending) impellers
- TX1 metal protection for high wear and FOD environments
- Experience in managing quality of copper and nickel brazing (by vendors)
- Non-destructive testing of brazed and welded joints