TURBOCAM UK is a supplier of aerospace and automotive components and also manufactures blades for aero engine test rigs and gas turbines.
The Lathe Operator at Turbocam is primarily responsible for setting up, utilising and operating assigned CNC lathes as well as other support processes used in the prototyping and production of machined products.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance on lathes as required.
- Be alert to any changes in machine performance and operation, promptly report any issues to the Team Leader or Maintenance Team.
- Inform the Team Leader about tools and tooling needed to complete projects.
- Maintain fixtures and set-ups for use in specified projects as assigned by Team Leader.
- Support and maintain overall shop efficiency by keeping work areas clean and safe.
- Inspect and document all operations as stated in the Quality Manual as well as per specifications of the Project Manager and direct Team Leader.
- Basic understanding of interpreting technical drawings and using various calibrated instruments to check dimensions.
- Other duties as necessary.
No previous experience is required as full training will be provided.
Location: Kites Croft Business Park, Fareham.
Hours: 40 per week, 1x early and 1x late shift available.
Duration: Immediate start, 5 months initially.
Package: £9 per hours plus competitive package including bonus and gym membership. 10% uplift for the late shift.
To apply, please email PersonnelUK@turbocam.com